Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bridal Shower



A few weeks ago my mother, matron, and maid of honor hosted a bridal shower for me (along with help of my other bridesmaids and family). I wanted to share some pictures of the special job, as they did such a wonderful job and it was such a beautiful shower!


The shower was hosted on Saturday, March 17th at the Spring House in Mount Joy. It was tea party themed and my bridesmaids got me the beautiful China tea set, above the fireplace in first picture.


My bridal party junior bridesmaid and flower girl included (except for 2 out of State bridesmaids).


It was so special to have Phil’s mom and four of his sisters here for the weekend and Bridal shower. I am so thankful to my mom and all of the hard work that she put into it. 


I felt so overwhelmed and blessed by all the people that came out to support me and show their love


With all of the planning and craziness that comes along with planning a wedding, I was so grateful for this beautiful day. It was so full of love and encouragement, delicious food, fun games, cute decorations, and wonderful gifts for our new home. A much welcome break from my hectic life and such a sweet gesture from my family and dear friends. 

Photo credits: Cassia Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment