Friday, December 22, 2017

A Quarter of a Century

Wow. Twenty-five. I can’t believe that I am a quarter of a century old. I don’t feel old exactly, but it really doesn’t seem like I have lived for that long. It seems like time has gone by way to quickly for it to already have been 25 years.

I have been told that the years will only go by quicker as I grow older. That is a little scary to me...I don’t want to get to the end of my life and wonder what I did with all that time. I don’t want to miss out and I certainly don’t want to regret the time that I do have.


Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for all the time that you have given me so far. This year I really desire to be present. I don’t want to miss out on the little moments because I am regretting the past or thinking about the future. God, please teach me to be present-grab my attention when I am missing out. Guide me in the way you want me to live this year, and for the rest of my life.

Please help me to enjoy the little moments-to see you throughout each day, whether it is in one of my kiddo’s laughs, a hug from a love one or a beautiful sunset. Help me to not let life just pass me by, but to live my life to the fullest. To live out the purpose that you have created me for. And God, Thanks for doing life with me and caring about each little detail. <3

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment